Our vision is to provide a happy, caring and engaging environment where children become confident learners and develop skills for life.
- PTFA Minutes updated.
- Information on Pantosaurus from the NSPCC is available in the Healthy Zone.
- On the Parents Page we have added a new page - What to do if your child is unwell.
- Year 2, Year 3, Year 4 and Year 5 have had photos added to their Class pages.
- "A Little Bird Told Me" Pictures can be seen here.
- Pictures from KS2 Carol Service in the church can be seen here.
- The minutes of this year's Governor Meetings have been updated and are available here.
- 2017-2018 Term Dates are available here.
- Governors Information updated.
The majority of our letters are now sent electronically via Parentmail - please pop into the school office and leave your email contact details if you are not currently receiving them.
For letters about specific class activities, class information and lots of photographs, please see your child's class page. These pages can be found by clicking on the School Life menu tab.
The letter about Head Lice can be found in School Life-Healthy Zone.