Our vision is to provide a happy, caring and engaging environment where children become confident learners and develop skills for life.
This newsletter is also sent out by Eschools Letters Home.
Here is a summary of the changes happening due to the rebuilding work.
- We have a new entrance, with a temporary gate, that is now located a little further up school lane from the main entrance.
- Breakfast Club and Twilight will now be in the main school hall. If you are bringing children in for breakfast PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A MOBILE PHONE, as you will need to either call school or the twilight mobile for a member of staff to allow your children in.
- At the start of the school day registration will see be at 9.00am. Children in Reception and Year 1 will need to use the entrance by the Reception classroom at the start of the school day. The entrance will be open from 8:50 am and children will go straight into their class.
- Children in Years 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 will need to use the new entrance at the start of the school day. It will be open from 8:45 am and children will go straight to their classes.
- Lunchtimes- times for these will also change to be 11:45 – 1:00 for KS1 and 12:30 – 1:30 for KS2.
- During the build, we will not have access to the sports field. Therefore, we are looking at using the field in the village for Years 3,4,5 and 6 to do P.E. together on a Wednesday afternoon.
- At the end of the school day, the gate will be open for parents from 3 pm. Children from Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will be brought out to the playground at 3:10 pm Children from Year 3 and Year 4 will be brought out to the playground at 3:15 pm. Children from Year 5 and Year 6 will be brought out to the playground at 3:20 pm. To help with congestion could we please ask for parents without older siblings to leave promptly.
School Phone number 01395 568300
Twilight mobile number 07486 670934
- More pictures from the School Holiday building work can be found on the Gallery Page
- Find out about Music lessons can be found under the School Life tab here.
- Up to date information about Twilight and Breakfast Clubs is available here.
- Information about charges is available here.
- The new Online Payment system has its own page of instructions which can be seen here.
- There is a Lost Property Box situated outside the Fire Door to the School Hall.
- Little Popples have their own tab.
- Term Dates for 2017-2018 can be found in the Parents section of the website.
The majority of our letters are now sent electronically via Letters Home - please pop into the school office and leave your email contact details if you are not currently receiving them.
For letters about specific class activities, class information and lots of photographs, please see your child's class page. These pages can be found by clicking on the School Life menu tab.
The letter about Head Lice can be found in School Life-Healthy Zone.