Our vision is to provide a happy, caring and engaging environment where children become confident learners and develop skills for life.
- The Medicine Letter mentioned in Poppleford Post is available to download on the website as is the Head Lice Letter.
- We have had a complaint that cars have been parked on the double yellow lines recently. This is the first time this has been reported since we had an accident outside the school. The overwhelming majority of parents continue to park safely near the school.
- Year 2, Year 3 and Year 5 have had photos added to their Class pages.
- "A Little Bird Told Me" Pictures can be seen here.
- Pictures from KS2 Carol Service in the church can be seen here.
- The minutes of this year's Governor Meetings have been updated and are available here.
- 2017-2018 Term Dates are available here.
- PTFA Minutes updated.
- Governors Information updated.
The majority of our letters are now sent electronically via Parentmail - please pop into the school office and leave your email contact details if you are not currently receiving them.
For letters about specific class activities, class information and lots of photographs, please see your child's class page. These pages can be found by clicking on the School Life menu tab.
The letter about Head Lice can be found in School Life-Healthy Zone.