Our vision is to provide a happy, caring and engaging environment where children become confident learners and develop skills for life.
The newsletter is also being sent out by Eschools Letter Home.
- PTFA Minutes updated.
- The minutes of this year's Governor Meetings have been updated and are available here.
- Information on Pantosaurus from the NSPCC is available in the Healthy Zone.
- New Governors Information updated.
- On the Parents Page we have added a new page - What to do if your child is unwell.
- Year 2, Year 3, Year 4 and Year 5 have had photos added to their Class pages.
- 2017-2018 Term Dates are available here.
The majority of our letters are now sent electronically via Letters Home - please pop into the school office and leave your email contact details if you are not currently receiving them.
For letters about specific class activities, class information and lots of photographs, please see your child's class page. These pages can be found by clicking on the School Life menu tab.
The letter about Head Lice can be found in School Life-Healthy Zone.