Class JM - Year 4
Here are a few photos capturing our day in Bath.
The teachers in all the classes have put together a document with lots of ideas and suggestions that will help you to support your child with their punctuation and grammar.
We have all settled into Year 4 really well and are busy with our topic ‘Take One Author’. We are reading and studying the books of Dick King Smith and finding out about his life.
Just a few bits of information about Class JM:
- P.E will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Once a fortnight the class go down to Far Field on Friday mornings to do some outdoor education. They wear their school uniform as normal in the morning but bring some suitable clothes to change into for outdoor activities. They must have a waterproof jacket and they will need wellington boots.
- Homework will be given out fortnightly on Fridays. It is usually a piece of Maths and Literacy but I often give out a project to do which will have a longer time period. I will include an explanation of the homework and when it has to be given in.
- Frogs will be on Mondays.
- Please encourage your child to read at home everyday. It is useful if you can sign the home/school book either if they have read to you or if they have done some reading themselves. I also encourage them to write in their home/school books a sentence about the book they are reading or the chapter they are on.