Job Vacancies at Newton Poppleford
The Governors and Headteacher of Newton Poppleford Primary would like to appoint a qualified, talented and enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly school. This is an excellent opportunity to join our happy school during an exciting phase in our development.
Required to start September, to teach part-time (2 days).
Do you have a commitment to raising standards? Are you a good/outstanding teacher who is looking for an exciting school at which to continue your careert? If so, you are just the person for us.
We are looking for strong classroom practitioners who:
- Provide high levels of motivation.
- Have high expectations of learning and pupil behaviour.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Are confident in the use of ICT.
- Can demonstrate a sound understanding of the key elements of assessment and promoting pupils’ progress in the core subjects.
- Enjoys being creative with planning and teaching as part of a dynamic team.
School visits are strongly encouraged. Candidates who wish to visit the school are invited to telephone for an appointment.
Please email completed application forms to the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post to Mr S Vaughan, Headteacher, Newton Poppleford Primary School, School Lane, Newton Poppleford. EX10 0EL.
Please apply by 2pm on the closing date – Wednesday May 16th. Interviews will take place in the week commencing 21/5/2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A DBS disclosure is required for these posts.