Parent Support Adviser
Sidmouth Learning Community
I am writing to introduce myself. I am the Parent Support Adviser for the Sidmouth Learning Community, which comprises of Sidmouth Primary, Branscombe, Sidbury and Newton Poppleford primary schools, and Sidmouth College.
My role is to support you as parents/carers to get the very best from your school by providing support, advice and information. My aim is to help you with any worries you may have either at home or at school which may impact on your child’s education, behaviour or attendance.
A few examples of the sort of thing I may be able to help with include:-
- Providing direct and confidential support to you
- Offering support with your child’s behaviour
- Providing information/advice about school issues
- Providing opportunities to meet with other parents/carers
- Providing families with learning opportunities
- Providing access to parenting programmes
- Directing you to other services which may be of help
- Offering support when your child is moving school or class.
I visit all schools as often as possible but I am based at Sidmouth Primary (Woolbrook Road site).
Please feel free to contact me if there are any issues you wish to discuss.
My contact details are as follows
Direct landline 01395572949
I look forward to meeting with you