Class AMc/EL - Year 6
Welcome to Year 6!
Homework will be set on Friday, to be handed in by Wednesday morning and will usually take the form of a maths task, either in the homework book itself or on a maths website. Literacy homework will take the form of 3 entries per week in the reading journal and spag activities in the homework book. There will also be a termly topic-based homework project.
Children will need PE kit in at all times, as changes in the timetable may take place. Our PE lessons will normally take place on a Wednesday afternoon.
Forest School (Far Field)
Our Forest School will be on Thursday afternoons, and will include a range of 'hands on' activities, letting the children explore their surroundings. We will use these lessons to enrich what we learnt during the rest of the week.
Class AM/EL e-safety rules
- Be careful not to open any suspicious emails
- Don't tell anyone your passwords or codes
- If anyone you don't know asks you to meet them, tell your parents
- Don't give any of your friends' details away, when online
- You're not supposed to have a facebook account until you're 14
- Set your computer to the highest safety setting, using parental controls
- Don't chat to strangers online