The July 19th edition of School Matters has been sent out on Letters Home and is also available to download from this website. It includes articles from the Headteacher, the Governors and the PTFAas well as news from the School Office.
More pictures from recent events are still available on our gallery page.
Sid Valley School Uniform Bank
Following on from last week’s article in the Sidmouth Herald we have decided to donate any uniform left in the lost property cupboard to the Sid Valley Uniform Bank.
Please feel free to look through the lost property cupboard, located next to the shed on the playground. Anything left in lost property at the end of term will be washed and donated to the Sid Valley Uniform Bank.
Do you have any school uniform no longer required, please consider donating it to the uniform bank, drop off points are Radway Cinema, Hair Temple, Fulfords, The Dairy Shop and Sid Valley churches, (apart from St Francis). For the full list of items suitable to donate please see the Sidmouth Herald article via this link http://bit.ly/2xEzzHl
Changes to Twilight provision from April 23rd
Following a review by governors it has been identified that the demand for provision from 5pm to 6pm is insufficient for us to viably operate. Therefore the decision has been made that after the Easter break Twilight will only run until 5pm. If we have an indication that there is sufficient demand to change this will be reviewed in the future.
- The Pupil Privacy Notice has been updated and can be found on the GDPR and privacy page.
- Information about Threadworm can be found on the What to do if your child is unwell section of the Parent's Page
- PTFA 2018-19 Committee members here. The Bag2School letter can be found on the PTFA page. Minutes from the 2019 PTFA meetings can be found on the PTFA page. The PTFA wrote a short article on the PTFA page that summed up the Fund Raising activities during this school year.
- The information about Twilight and Breakfast Clubs has been updated here.
- Information about charges is available here.
- The new Online Payment system has its own page of instructions which can be seen here.
- The majority of our letters are now sent electronically via Letters Home - please pop into the school office and leave your email contact details if you are not currently receiving them.
For letters about specific class activities, class information and lots of photographs, please see your child's class page. These pages can be found by clicking on the School Life menu tab.
The letter about Head Lice can be found in School Life-Healthy Zone.
The Homepage calendar only shows the next two events in writing. Go to the Calendar page for more details.
Term dates for 2019-2020 are also available to download from the Term Dates page.
The Dinner Menu from September 2018 to February 2109 is available here.
19th July, 2019
12th June, 2019
24th May, 2019
23rd May, 2019
22nd May, 2019