Please find, on the newsletter section of this website, the latest edition of School Matters. It includes news from the Headteacher, parent consultations, our Guy Fawkes mask competition, school individual photographs, PTFA news, StreetSafe and much, much more.
School Matters has been sent out on Letters Home. It is also available to download from this website along with some extra local news and information.
With Remembrance Day coming up we are hoping to do a whole school display. Therefore if you have any plastic bottles (any size) please could they be brought into your class. The more the better! We need as many as possible by next Thursday 21st October.
If your child has any of the main Covid symptoms (high temperature, continuous cough, or a loss or change to sense of smell or taste), they should not attend school and should stay at home. You should arrange for them to have a PCR test which can be booked online.
We are unable to accept the results of a lateral flow test carried out at home for a child who is displaying symptoms of Covid-19. Your child should not attend school while you are waiting for test results, even if they are feeling better.
If the result is negative, then we would welcome your child back into school.
We have gathered all Covid 19 information that is relevant to our school on our own Covid 19 Info page. Please check on the page from time to time to keep up to date.
- Generic consent form for trips
- Photograph and Media consent
The latest PTFA minutes are always available on the PTFA page on the PTFA page. Summer Term minutes are now available.
Class Pages have been updated.
Dinner Menus are available here.
- The Pupil Privacy Notice has been updated and can be found on the GDPR and privacy page.
- Information about Threadworm can be found on the What to do if your child is unwell section of the Parent's Page.
- The letter about Head Lice can be found in School Life-Healthy Zone.
- The information about Twilight and Breakfast Clubs has been updated here.
- Information about charges is available here.
- The Online Payment system has its own page of instructions which can be seen here.
- The majority of our letters are sent electronically via Letters Home - please pop into the school office and leave your email contact details if you are not currently receiving them.
For letters about specific class activities, class information and lots of photographs, please see your child's class page. These pages can be found by clicking on the School Life menu tab.
The Homepage calendar only shows the next two events in writing. Go to the Calendar page for more details.
For those starting school in Reception Class, Mrs Raffell has updated her class page with photos and videos especially for you and your parents.
School Uniform and Food Bank
If any child has lost school uniform, please feel free to look through the lost property cupboard, located next to the shed on the playground to see if it is there.
Food Bank:- If your family is struggling financially and would benefit from this then we can make referrals to local food banks. Please contact us via phone or email if you need this support.
21st October, 2021
15th October, 2021
8th October, 2021
1st October, 2021