The January 18th edition of School Matters contains a Job Opportunity in Little Popples, Celebration Assembly, Items for Sale, PTFA news and other important school information. It is available to download from the school website.
Website Extras (to be found amongst the news items on this page):
Sidmouth Rugby Club have asked us to bring to your attention their Girls Fun Day open to all girls from Sidmouth RFC’s Girls Fun Day to be held on 20 January 2019. The event is open to U10’s upwards (ie Years 5 & 6).
Sidmouth library are holding a Harry Potter Book Night on Thursday, 7th February. An afternoon of Hogwarts activities includes a Harry Potter quiz at 4.30. Wizarding robes are optional.
A batch of important school dates are also available to download from the website – again to be found amongst the news items on the website front page!
- Information about Threadworm can be found on the What to do if your child is unwell section of the Parent's Page
- PTFA 2018-19 Committee members here. Minutes from the most recent PTFA meetings can be found on the PTFA page. The PTFA wrote a short article on the PTFA page that summed up the Fund Raising activities during this school year.
- Minutes from recent Governing Body meetings are available here.
- Up to date information about Twilight and Breakfast Clubs is available here.
- Information about charges is available here.
- The new Online Payment system has its own page of instructions which can be seen here.
- The majority of our letters are now sent electronically via Letters Home - please pop into the school office and leave your email contact details if you are not currently receiving them.
For letters about specific class activities, class information and lots of photographs, please see your child's class page. These pages can be found by clicking on the School Life menu tab.
The letter about Head Lice can be found in School Life-Healthy Zone.
The Homepage calendar only shows the next two events in writing. Go to the Calendar page for more details.
Term dates for 2019-2020 are also available to download from the Term Dates page.
The Dinner Menu from September 2018 to February 2109 is available here.