Message from the Head Teacher
Dear Parents and Carers,
We will continue to remain open to parents of Key Workers and Vulnerable children. I would reiterate the words of both the Prime Minister and the Secretary of State for Education, that ‘if your child is able to be at home, that is the safest place for them.’ Of course, for some workers, it is vital that they can go to work for the benefit of everyone and will have no alternative. Could I request that you inform us by Wednesday of the preceding week of your requirements for the following week? Please email the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org. Equally, if you know your requirements for subsequent weeks, please include these although I appreciate these might change. Once we have this information, we can then plan our staffing for the period. You will always receive an email confirming your child’s place.
The Dinner Menu from February 2020 to July 2020 is available here.The latest PTFA minutes are always available on the PTFA page on the PTFA page.
- The Pupil Privacy Notice has been updated and can be found on the GDPR and privacy page.
- Information about Threadworm can be found on the What to do if your child is unwell section of the Parent's Page
- The PTFA wrote a short article on the PTFA page that summed up the Fund Raising activities during this school year.
- The information about Twilight and Breakfast Clubs has been updated here.
- Information about charges is available here.
- The Online Payment system has its own page of instructions which can be seen here.
- The majority of our letters are sent electronically via Letters Home - please pop into the school office and leave your email contact details if you are not currently receiving them.
For letters about specific class activities, class information and lots of photographs, please see your child's class page. These pages can be found by clicking on the School Life menu tab.
The letter about Head Lice can be found in School Life-Healthy Zone.
The Homepage calendar only shows the next two events in writing. Go to the Calendar page for more details.
Sid Valley School Uniform Bank
Following on from an article last year in the Sidmouth Herald we have donated uniform, including sweatshirts, left in the lost property cupboard to the Sid Valley Uniform Bank.
Please feel free to look through the lost property cupboard, located next to the shed on the playground.
Do you have any school uniform no longer required, please consider donating it to the uniform bank, drop off points are Radway Cinema, Hair Temple, Fulfords, The Dairy Shop and Sid Valley churches, (apart from St Francis). For the full list of items suitable to donate please see the Sidmouth Herald article via this link http://bit.ly/2xEzzHl
13th March, 2020
5th March, 2020
27th February, 2020
14th February, 2020
31st January, 2020