Years 3 & 6 are on Monday, 25th March,
Year 2 on Tuesday, 26th March,
Years 1 & 5 on Wednesday, 27th March and
Years R & 4 on Thursday, 28th March.
On-line booking for parent consultations will be open from Friday evening (15th March) at 5 pm.
If you have forgotten your e-schools password please contact the School Office.
The March 22nd edition of School Matters contains important information about the new School Entrance and Celebration Assembly!
There was so much information to give out this week that we have included the rest below! It is also available to read on the relevant news item on the school website.
JUMBLE SALE - MONDAY 1st APRIL - As part of Year 5's fundraising for their residential trip next school year, there will be a Jumble Sale in the School Hall on Monday 1st April, 3.00 - 4.00pm. Tea, coffee and cakes will be available during this event.
Any donations of unwanted items - such as books, toys, games, clothes etc. - would be gratefully received from Monday 25th March. Please take donations to the school hall. Please come and support and grab yourself a bargain!
Thank you to everyone who donated a bag of clothing for recycling, we collected 580kg of textiles, which raised an amazing £232!
Tickets are on sale for the Easter Eggstravaganza on 4th April at 1:30 pm, please let us know if your child has a specific dietary requirement when buying your tickets.
We need your help! We are appealing for volunteers to help at the Easter Eggstravaganza, raffle prizes, and cakes for the bake stall. If you can help please let us know!
MESSAGE FOR YEAR 5 PARENTS - During Parent meetings next week, Mrs. Sarah Parsons – Head of Sidmouth College – will be available to talk to any parents about secondary school between 3:30 and 5 pm.
FRIDAY MARCH 29TH 1:30 TO 3pm - POND PARTY!
We have been preparing the Far Field for it to be made use of again. We need to clear our pond. If you are able to come in, to help wade in and chop back the overgrowth in our pond, we’d be very thankful. Please let Mrs. Thomas know, (via the office) if you are able to help.
Did you see the picture of Little Popples during World Book Day in the local paper?
Changes to Twilight provision from April 23rd
Following a review by governors it has been identified that the demand for provision from 5pm to 6pm is insufficient for us to viably operate. Therefore the decision has been made that after the Easter break Twilight will only run until 5pm. If we have an indication that there is sufficient demand to change this will be reviewed in the future.
- Information about Threadworm can be found on the What to do if your child is unwell section of the Parent's Page
- PTFA 2018-19 Committee members here. The Bag2School letter can be found on the PTFA page. Minutes from the 2019 PTFA meetings can be found on the PTFA page. The PTFA wrote a short article on the PTFA page that summed up the Fund Raising activities during this school year.
- The information about Twilight and Breakfast Clubs has been updated here.
- Information about charges is available here.
- The new Online Payment system has its own page of instructions which can be seen here.
- The majority of our letters are now sent electronically via Letters Home - please pop into the school office and leave your email contact details if you are not currently receiving them.
For letters about specific class activities, class information and lots of photographs, please see your child's class page. These pages can be found by clicking on the School Life menu tab.
The letter about Head Lice can be found in School Life-Healthy Zone.
The Homepage calendar only shows the next two events in writing. Go to the Calendar page for more details.
Term dates for 2019-2020 are also available to download from the Term Dates page.
The Dinner Menu from September 2018 to February 2109 is available here.