The October 17th edition of School Matters includes Celebration Assembly, SEN details, and lots of other school news. Parents' Consultation Week is on the week after half term. The booking system is still open via the E-Schools app.
Sid Valley School Uniform Bank
Following on from a recent article in the Sidmouth Herald we have donated uniform, including sweatshirts, left in the lost property cupboard to the Sid Valley Uniform Bank.
Please feel free to look through the lost property cupboard, located next to the shed on the playground.
Do you have any school uniform no longer required, please consider donating it to the uniform bank, drop off points are Radway Cinema, Hair Temple, Fulfords, The Dairy Shop and Sid Valley churches, (apart from St Francis). For the full list of items suitable to donate please see the Sidmouth Herald article via this link http://bit.ly/2xEzzHl
Changes to Twilight provision from April 23rd
Following a review by governors it has been identified that the demand for provision from 5pm to 6pm is insufficient for us to viably operate. Therefore the decision has been made that after the Easter break Twilight will only run until 5pm. If we have an indication that there is sufficient demand to change this will be reviewed in the future.
- The Pupil Privacy Notice has been updated and can be found on the GDPR and privacy page.
- Information about Threadworm can be found on the What to do if your child is unwell section of the Parent's Page
- PTFA 2018-19 Committee members here. The Bag2School letter can be found on the PTFA page. Minutes from the 2019 PTFA meetings can be found on the PTFA page. The PTFA wrote a short article on the PTFA page that summed up the Fund Raising activities during this school year.
- The information about Twilight and Breakfast Clubs has been updated here.
- Information about charges is available here.
- The new Online Payment system has its own page of instructions which can be seen here.
- The majority of our letters are now sent electronically via Letters Home - please pop into the school office and leave your email contact details if you are not currently receiving them.
For letters about specific class activities, class information and lots of photographs, please see your child's class page. These pages can be found by clicking on the School Life menu tab.
The letter about Head Lice can be found in School Life-Healthy Zone.
The Homepage calendar only shows the next two events in writing. Go to the Calendar page for more details.
The Dinner Menu from September 2018 to February 2109 is available here.