- Persistent (new) cough
- High temperature
- Loss or change to sense of smell or taste
Class Pages have been updated
The Dinner Menu from September 2020 to February 2021 is available here.The latest PTFA minutes are always available on the PTFA page on the PTFA page.
- The Pupil Privacy Notice has been updated and can be found on the GDPR and privacy page.
- Information about Threadworm can be found on the What to do if your child is unwell section of the Parent's Page
- The PTFA wrote a short article on the PTFA page that summed up the Fund Raising activities during this school year.
- The information about Twilight and Breakfast Clubs has been updated here.
- Information about charges is available here.
- The Online Payment system has its own page of instructions which can be seen here.
- The majority of our letters are sent electronically via Letters Home - please pop into the school office and leave your email contact details if you are not currently receiving them.
For letters about specific class activities, class information and lots of photographs, please see your child's class page. These pages can be found by clicking on the School Life menu tab.
The letter about Head Lice can be found in School Life-Healthy Zone.
The Homepage calendar only shows the next two events in writing. Go to the Calendar page for more details.
Sid Valley School Uniform Bank
In the past we have donated uniform, including sweatshirts, left in the lost property cupboard to the Sid Valley Uniform Bank.
If any child has lost school uniform, please feel free to look through the lost property cupboard, located next to the shed on the playground to see if it is there.
If you have any school uniform no longer required, please consider donating it to the uniform bank. Drop off points are Radway Cinema, Hair Temple, Fulfords, The Dairy Shop and Sid Valley churches, (apart from St Francis). For the full list of items suitable to donate please see the Sidmouth Herald article via this link http://bit.ly/2xEzzHl