Our Aims for your child
For further information on our preschool please call us on 01395 568300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To create a happy, caring environment in which all can feel included, valued and successful.
- To provide a safe and secure environment that is suitable for its purpose.
- To ensure equal opportunities in all aspects of our work, and for all adults and children.
- To help children to develop to their full potential, observing and responding appropriately to them. We will value and build on previous learning and help them in their progress to the next steps in their development and learning.
- To provide a broad and balanced Early Years curriculum that is matched to the individual needs of the children.
- To provide a carefully planned and well-organised learning environment where children will be given rich and stimulating experiences.
- To develop a child’s independence, initiative and ability to work alone and with others.
- To foster and forge close relationships with parents/carers and other adults, developing supportive and informative partnerships.
- To support children in transition between home, Pre-school and School.
- To play an active part in the life of the local community.
- To ensure that older and more able children are sufficiently challenged in planned activities and everyday routines.