Year 6 - Eagles
Welcome to Year 6 (Eagles).
Here you will find information about current topics, important class routines and a glimpse of how we learn together.
Class JM e-safety rules
- Be careful not to open any suspicious emails
- Don't tell anyone your passwords or codes
- If anyone you don't know asks you to meet them, tell your parents
- Don't give any of your friends' details away, when online
- You're not supposed to have a facebook account until you're 14
- Set your computer to the highest safety setting, using parental controls
- Don't chat to strangers online
The teachers in all the classes have put together a document with lots of ideas and suggestions that will help you to support your child with their punctuation and grammar.